- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- American Dietetic Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Learn about the trial and approval process for mental health medications, along with news and regulatory information.
- Al-Anon and Alateen
Support and resources for friends and families of problem drinkers, including meetings.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
International organization of individuals with alcohol abuse issues which offers open membership for anyone. Information, meetings, and support for alcohol abuse.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Scientific news, information, and publications on drug abuse and addiction.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Resources for substance abuse and mental health issues, including where to find help, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, National Helpline, and the Disaster Distress Helpline.